Durable Stick-on electrodes for Electrostimulation and TENS
Standard pack of 4 electrodes
Applying the electrode
- Ensure that the stimulation device is switched off prior to applying or removing the electrode, and disconnect the wire from the stimulation device.
- Apply electrode only to unbroken skin. Clean the area where the electrode is to be applied with soap and water. Rinse and dry.
- With the electrode still on the liner, attach the unattached lead wire from stimulation device to the electrode connector.
- Remove the electrode from liner by gripping the edge of the electrode and peeling it off the liner. Keep the liner for storing the electrode after use.
- Place the electrode on the exact skin location (should be determined by a medical professional) by applying the centre of the electrode first and smoothing down to the edges. Finally, attach the lead wire to stimulation device.
- Turn off the stimulation device and disconnect the lead wire from the device.
- Remove the electrode from skin by peeling from electrode edge. Place back on to liner.
Re-Application and Storage
- If the adhesive becomes over-saturated, allow the electrode to air-dry in a refrigerator with adhesive side up until gel regains its tackiness
- If the electrode gel appears dry, add a few drops of water to the electrode gel. Allow it to rest to tacky stage before applying to the skin.
- Between uses, return the electrode to the liner and store in the resealable bag in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Electrode life / longevity
The life of the electrode varies depending on skin conditions, skin preparation, type of stimulation, storage, and climate.
32mm Round Adhesive electrodes
- Product Code: 32mm Round Adhesive electrodes
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Adhesive electrodes