The static standing frame PARAPION ACTIVE™ allows full and safe upright standing and gives the patient a possibility for independent relocation, which in turn broadens the horizons and overcomes constraints resulting from dysfunction of the lower limbs.
Let us remember how important it is for the patient to adopt the standing position. PARAPION ACTIVE™ is ideally suited for this purpose. Stable construction, ergonomic knee supports, wide pelvic and chest belts are the basic elements ensuring safe upright standing. However, the most important feature is the manual drive, which allows independent movement without assistance. Furthermore, the patient, who is placed in this device, feels safe and secure and is able to perform rehabilitation treatment as well as simple domestic or professional activities.
Please note that only the active engagement accelerates the process of reengineering and positively influences the patient’s psyche, moreover, it assists the user to participate actively in social and family life.
It is recommended for children in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM).
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis).
- Genetic disorders.
- Degeneration and neurological diseases.
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders.
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
Parapion can be equipped with a Manual drive mechanism, Adjustable knee supports as well as a large tray for space to work.
24 months warranty
We offer 24 months warranty on the product. We also pro-vide after sales service.
Parapion Static Standing Frame
- Product Code: Parapion
- Availability: In Stock