Designed to help in adopting passive upright position!
This device is user-friendly, lightweight, reliable and durable. It is helpful in adopting passive upright position. Either family or hospital personnel can easily use this standing frame. Moreover, the system of precautions makes the patient feel safe and comfortable concerning upper limbs.The system of ergonomic braces (chest as well as pelvic) perfectly adjusts tot he patients body and influences his stable upright position. It is equipped with rotating castors which enables relocation of the patient with ease. The construction of this device was designed to eliminate barriers and stimulate the patient's growth and ability to overcome injury or diseases.
Available in 6 different sizes ranging from infants to adults
IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN, YOUNG PEOPLE AND ADULTS IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
• Infantile cerebral palsy – different types
• Brain and spinal cord injuries
• Demyelinating diseases (multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic la-teral sclerosis and others).
• Menigomyelocele defect.
• Muscle diseases connected with paresis and paralysis.
• Genetic disorders connected with paresis.
• Rheumatic diseases.
• Conditions after brain, spinal, lower limbs and spinal cord injuries
SMART standing frame can be equipped with 3D knee support, an optional foldable tray, and adjustable foot straps.