Active / Passive Rehabilitation therapy for Children
The MOTOmed gracile12 was specially developed for children and small people with limited mobility. From a height of about 90 cm, children and adults can enjoy the efficient MOTOmed movement therapy with safety functions, motivational games and therapy programs. If required, the leg trainer can be extended with the arm /upper body trainer and other accessories. The quiet motor is conducive for both concentrated therapy sessions as well as for exercising at home.
Your child grows - the MOTOmed adapts.
In order for children and small adults to be able to train in a physiologically proper joint position, the MOTOmed gracile12 was developed with a foot shell distance of 12 cm. Therefore, an overstraining of the hips and knee joints is being avoided. The height adjustable pedal axle is leveled to fit the length of the legs which provides an ideal seating position. The MOTOmed gracile12 is adjustable to your growing child's height.
MOTOmax - more fun during training
For those children who are training actively it's a fun challenge to make the MOTOmax game character jump. If equal strength input is applied from both legs or arms, the MOTOmax ''jumps for joy'' and rewards you with a smile.
MOTOmed functions and safety features
The MOTOmed gracile12 is equipped with several safety features, such as SpasmControl, with MovementProtector and spasm detection. By this, safe daily movement therapy is guaranteed, despite of physical limitations.
Authorized medical aid
The MOTOmed gracile12 is officially registered as a medical aid with the government health insurances in Germany. Therefore, under certain conditions there is a reimbursement of cost for patients with neurological conditions.
- passive training (with motor)
- assistive training (motor-assisted)
- active training (with own muscle strength)
- coordination training (4 segments)
- Pediatric safety foot shells with pediatric leg guides
- Small distance of 12 cm between the inner rims of the foot shells
- Two-stage pedal radius adjustment (3.5 cm / 7.0 cm)
- Height adjustable pedal axle
- Handlebar adjustable in height and inclination
- Mobile with big castors (13cm diameter)
- All-metal construction, premium and stable
- additional stability by telescopic front stand
- Foot insertion aid including position locking feature
- MOTOmed SmoothDriveSystem with a gentle startup and rundown
- MovementProtector & SpasmControl
- Speed regulation from 0 to 60 rpm (passive)
- Regulation of motor power from 1 to 10
- Preset the therapy duration from 0 to 120 minutes
- automatic device self-test
- user-friendly operating panel with a color coded system and big, easy-feel buttons
- Language selection between 27 different languages
- MOTOmax and TRAMPOLINEmax motivation programs
- therapy programs
- detailed feedback in real time
- training analysis after the training
- Brand: Reck-Motomed
- Product Code: Motomed Gracile
- Availability: In Stock