New! All-in-one desktop spirometer with oximetry
Fast, intuitive, simple and durable diagnostic spirometer with printer, for the modern professional!
- High resolution 7 inch color touch-screen display.
- Fast and silent built-in printer
- Simple icon based menu on the keyboard.
- PRE test and related POST test are shown superimposed.
- Long life rechargeable battery
- Selectable languages and predicted values.
- 10 000 spirometry tests can be stored or up to 500 hours of oximetry
- Connectivity: USB and Bluetooth®
- FVC, VC with breathing pattern plus MVV tests with real time curves.
Spirolab III® is a multitasking and versatile spirometer ideal for accurate and early diagnosis of respiratory diseases (like COPD and Asthma). Spirolab III® is easy to use for family doctors screening or pharmacy quick tests.
Different types of oximetry tests including sleep and exercise tests, Spot oximetry, Bed side sleep oximetry with desaturation, events recording and Oximetry during exercise test.
Suitable for children
Amusing on screen paediatric incentive program which can be useful to help a child (or elderly people) to make a correct spirometry test.
Spirolab ® - Spirometry - Technical specification
- Power supply: Rechargeable battery and mains power
- Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
- Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow range: ±16L/s
- Volume accuracy: ±3% or 50mL
- Flow accuracy: ±5% or 200mL/s
- Dynamic resistance: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth® 2.1
- Display: 7inch colour touch screen LCD, 800x480 resolution
- Mouthpieces: Ø 30 mm (1.18 inch)
- Dimensions: 220 x 210 x 51 mm (8,66 x 8,26 x 2in)
- Weight: 1450 g (battery pack included) (3,1lb)
- Spirometry parameters ( FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25–75, FEF75–85, Lung Age, Extrapolated Volume, FET, Time to PEF, FEV0.5, FEV0.5/FVC, FEV0.75, FEV0.75/FVC, FEV2, FEV2/FVC, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/ FEV6, FEV1/PEF, FEV1/FEV0.5, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, FIF25, FIF50, FIF75, FEF50/FIF50, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, IRV, Rf, VE, VT, tI, tE, VT/tI, tE/tTOT, MVV (measured), MVV (calculated).
- SpO 2 range: 0-99%
- SpO2 accuracy: ± 2% between 70-99% SpO2
- Pulse Rate range: 18-300 BPM
- Pulse Rate accuracy: ± 2BPM or 2%
- Memory capacity: 500 Hours of oximetry
- Oximetry parameters (optional): %SpO2 and Pulse Rate (Min, Max, Average), Test duration, Total SpO2 Events, T90% (SpO2 time ≤89%), T89% (SpO2 time ≤88%), T40 (Bradycardia duration with Pulse Rate <40 BPM), T120 (Tachycardia duration with Pulse Rate >120 BPM)
- Brand: Medical International Research
- Product Code: Spirolab
- Availability: In Stock