The Therabath TB7 3L wax bath, durable, safe, reliable!
For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness
caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in
rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise. Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within
the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
The Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is USA made to Class II medical device standards, and is still the only Made in the USA CE/ETL listed portable paraffin bath on the market.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory
durable, safe, and reliable
MANUFACTURING & QUALITY STANDARDS
- Made in the USA since 1962
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- CE/cetL electrical safety rated - the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe
- Rugged construction – built to last
Therabath 3L table top Wax Bath
- Brand: Whitehall
- Product Code: Therabath TB7
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: stationary wax bath